Quarto is a stately-looking game that relies on your powers of observation. Easy to understand and quick to play, the goal is to identify commonalities in game pieces to place four in a row. The twist? Your opponent selects your pieces. Crafted with wood, it?s a treat to both play and display.
- Two-player abstract strategy game provides an introduction to logical and deductive reasoning
- Requires players to learn and use an accurate vocabulary to sort and describe real items, and compare and arrange characteristics of an item
- Average playing time of only 15 minutes
- High quality wooden construction
- Simple rules and easy to learn
There are no reviews yet.